Thursday, September 30, 2021

Work Choice

Every day Bumblebees get a chance to work in their area of choice. I call it "work choice" because I want them to have an understanding that they are working on an area of their choosing and not just playing with toys. But it is completely their choice what they decide to do and every area is open at that time. This friend said, "I am making a pyramid tower."

This friend said, "I am making a maze for the red ball."

This friend said, "I am trying to make a tow truck."

This friend said, "I am using the counters with bigger numbers."

And these two friends discovered they could play a board game from their 3 foot apart dots on the floor if they kept the board between them!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridging the space between farm and table

As part of the study of harvest, students in the Bumblebees class engineered and constructed bridges that a vehicle could drive on to transp...