Friday, April 3, 2020

 While we are doing distance learning Seabury style at home I thought I would focus on one of the Bumblebees at a time. Here is the first one and some of her work from home. She wrote three great facts about Neptune for our space book and study of space. She also did some great writing about the weather. She is working hard at home and her family has been so great about sharing her work with me so that I have a good sense of how it is going for her at home. I certainly miss us all being in class together but we are all working from home as best we can. Good job, Bumblebee!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Bridging the space between farm and table

As part of the study of harvest, students in the Bumblebees class engineered and constructed bridges that a vehicle could drive on to transp...